Welcome to Divalious Teacher!

I welcome you to my blog. I am learning how to blog at this time. I am enjoying looking at everybody's blogs.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Moving to 3rd Grade

I just found out that I will be leaving my beloved 2nd grade and moving to 3rd grade.  3rd grade is the first grade to be tested on our statewide test.  My principal wants me in 3rd grade as I am a strong leader and know what is right for the students.  Please wish me luck in my new endeavour.  Now to move classrooms.  My room will be smaller and even less storage.  I have no idea what I am going to do! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! I student taught in 3rd and I teach 2nd now, I love them BOTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I know you will do great!

    mysecondgradejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete